Thanks a lot, don't worry, I always use Oasis since I got the beta access, and we have created a new skin, if you can see, so it will look great. Thanks again for your help. --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk Avatar Wiki 17:53, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, I guess. We haven't decided if we are going to add the slider to the Avatar Wiki, but it won't hurt to activate it, thanks! --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk Avatar Wiki 18:03, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, that explains it then, I just chose random images to see how it looked. I'll have to change their formats and try again, then. Thanks! --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk Avatar Wiki 21:22, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Nothing yet. The images were resized and the slider doesn't appear yet. Help please? --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk Avatar Wiki 22:02, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Great, thanks. We're planning to use it on the main page, but I'm not at home atm, so I'll add it as soon as I arrive (in about 7 hours), unless an admin does it first. Thanks again!
- Well, we're hours from the Wikia-wide beta experience, right? I think that if we're that close, we could just put the slider there, but if it takes more time, we should wait. What do you think?
Slider's Up Edit
- "The Office", lol, that sounds important =P We're doing all of this for the December re-release, and we're expecting to have a lot of traffic by then :) I'll do my best, thanks again. --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk Avatar Wiki 23:06, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Need your help! Edit
Hi Sena, good to talk to you again. Of course I can help, and your proposal looks really interesting. If we get external help, we could attract more users to help the wiki after Tron is released in about a week. Unique and extra cool information? If you're talking about the wiki itself, well, everything that a wiki can do. Here we can talk about Tron, and only Tron. We write more in-depth information, so you can really learn, write, and interact about Tron. Also we could add some of the new Wikia features for this few months to attaract more users, and then we could see what happens. If you're talking about info about Tron, well, I'm not that familiarized with Tron either, but here you can really find a lot of information about it.
A little blurb? I could do it, but I would prefer to give the chance to the wiki's creator, Mr. Sinistar, so I'll leave him a message in his talk page. If he doesn't answer, there's no problem, I can do it, just tell me when do you need it. Also, if it's a good idea, you could mention our Facebook page. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for your help! Happy holidays, --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk Avatar Wiki 23:33, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, I just created a blog, but our user base is small so far, so please don't expect to get a lot of answers :D Is there anything else you need? Please let me know if you got everything you needed. --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk Avatar Wiki 15:37, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- No problem, glad to help :D I'm also going opening day, but we don't have a review page. Would you like to start one? Also, I could do it, but I wouldn't know how to (article comments, blog, talk page?) I have seen some of those in other wikis. Thanks. --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk Avatar Wiki 21:43, December 12, 2010 (UTC)