Greetings, Program! Welcome to Tron Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Willotaku page.
You seem different. Siren.exe 04:14, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
In English, Capitalization is applied to proper nouns, not common nouns.
"Real world" is common, or it could be described as "physical world", or "bricks and mortar world"). "Earth" is it's name.
Hope that makes sense. -- WarBlade 05:34, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
- I see you're still making those casing edits. Let me present another image. This demonstrates what I've been trying to get across to you, that you're editing correct English forms and changing them into something incorrect. I'll ask again: Why are you persisting with this crusade when every example presented in official documentation of how it should be written contradicts your position? -- WarBlade 05:22, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Because I didn't see that until now and you misspelled "Capitalization".Willotaku :3 05:30, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Now that you have seen that, and maybe have absorbed the mentions that I've made about the examples found all over official Tron: Legacy documentation, will you at least hold back on the 'corrective' edits while considering this? I don't want to look like a stubborn dictator ramming my opinion down everyone's throats, although I'm wondering if I'm starting to give people that impression now. I'm really just looking at this back and forth thing going on where a handful of us are needlessly reverting each others edits, and I'm looking for ways to slow the reverts. I generally follow the position that when something is disputed, then a third party source (In this case the movie, the official website, or potentially a novel or comicbook) can operate as the final arbiter. Does that sound reasonable?
- As for "capitalisation", I trust you've seen my blog comment reply. ;) -- WarBlade 05:51, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, actually, I'm trying to find all my "corrective" edits and fix them myself, because I feel the need to do that as a way of admitting I was wrong, and yes, I do agree that the official third party source is viable.
- Also, yes I have and I am a American, so I'm going with z instead of s and I'm using Google chrome, so it has a built in spell check for most English words. ^_^' Willotaku :3 05:59, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
OMG, PEACE PREVAILS? xD Choirs of hippies and scatterings of flowers! Or something. Thanks. :) -- WarBlade 06:06, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- By the way, watch out for the bad link, "[[TRON (film)]]". I've set up the pages so that [[TRON]] works. You can simply erase the front portion of [[Tron (film)|TRON]] to create a functional link. ;) -- WarBlade 07:19, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks :) Willotaku :3 07:23, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
This is the in-universe category for user characters. You're categorising crew as in-universe characters. -- WarBlade 05:10, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- aren't they technically in-universe? owo Willotaku :3 05:19, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- No. The users are Kevin and Sam primarily, as well as Alan Bradley etc. -- WarBlade 05:30, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, make it obvious then! Because it seems logical to put them in the Users category because they sure aren't Programs! owo sheesh, or make another User category for the real life ones. Willotaku :3 05:33, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- It is obvious though. The blurb directly from the category page reads, "Users are people who use the computer, or, more specifically, write Programs." -- WarBlade 05:40, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- And the Crew doesn't? OWO Willotaku :3 05:42, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
That's ridiculous idea for a filter. "Non-humanoid Characters" was added simply because there were a few, and that made them unusual in the grand scheme of things, but do you REALLY want to add a pointless category that is almost same as Category:Characters just to present an opposite??? -- WarBlade 22:25, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
- owo really? "ridiculous idea"? I am trying to give it an equal side here, ok? These things go in pairs alright? it's like "Male Users/Programs" and "Female Users/Programs". Besides, it's a good idea, alright? Willotaku :3 22:28, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Never just put them in pairs for the sake of putting something in pairs. I'd rather obliterate the non-humanoid category then see that happen. As for being a good idea, no. Categories can get way out of hand if you start putting them in simply to counterbalance other categories. -- WarBlade 22:36, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
- looks at the link* O.o Holy Crap.... oi.....lets keep it simple then....and oi.............it is a good idea, when it is applied to the right things, and so far I've just been looking for the most obvious humanoid characters, namely main characters, and a few viruses that are humanoid. Anyway, the point is, my brain just made a logical conclusion that if there are Non-humanoids, there are Humanoids. if that makes sense. Willotaku :3 22:43, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
do you know where i can get a pic of beta with green circuitry not a profile pic just regular
i love tron i made a program is name is Zeerock_1266__v.2 all i need to do is get a picture so if anyone finds a picture of anon or beta with green circuitry please post on my talk page 16:07, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
When you say you have those 3 programs, do you mean you created a page for programs ypu had made up, or is there a page available for programs? Jeyo 17:52, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
I was just making it up to go with the wiki.
Oh, cool. Jeyo 20:03, April 3, 2012 (UTC)