|Archive 1 Dec 2010 - March 2011|
|Archive 2 April 2011 - June 2011|
|Archive 3 July 2011 - Jan 2012|
|Archive 4 Feb 2012 - Sept 2012|
|Archive 5 Oct 2012 - Jan 2013|
"Disc Opponent 2" Edit
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I'm not very familiar with wikia or how to contact you. I love this wikia site, and I stumbled back onto the "Disc Opponent 2" page again tonight and happened to look at the article's editing history. I'm the admin on the "Exiled" site that was talked about, and I never OK'd anyone vandalizing this site or that article (in the form of editing in false information). I apologize that it even happened in the first place, and I'll be talking shortly with the member that did it.
22.214.171.124 10:47, July 7, 2011 (UTC)TE
- No worries. It looks more like a case of bad judgement in wiki editing than a case of intentional vandalism though. It was easily corrected. And yes, you found exactly the right place for contacting me. :) -- WarBlade 12:15, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- What wrong with disc opponent #2? User:JarodMighty 15:25, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
your absent Edit
You're Gonna quit?
no i can't do it without you. i'll be lonely forever (sobs)
User:JarodMighty 21:32, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- No, I'm going on holiday. -- WarBlade 21:57, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
i am sorry I did that, that was on accident (i am a noob) and IDK how to fix it .. ty for fixing it :)
~*P1X3LZ*~ 01000101 01001110 01000100 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001110 01000101 00101110 00:25, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- No worries. If you run into a problem that you can't resolve, feel free to expedite a solution by leaving a message on one of the sysop talk pages (like this one for example). -- WarBlade 13:11, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
hello, 333333333333333333333333333..... here and nice to meat you, im a tron fan, that is all you need to know, im just waiting for tron "3" in 2 years so see ya! bye, maybee be a month, 2 months before i come back, maybe never again, i forget some times, whell see ya or not, im hear whaching, waiting and being zapped in the world of tron! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Tronpie3.14333 (talk • contribs)
- Can you sign your talk page posts, please? Four tildes (~~~~) will do the trick. -- WarBlade 05:10, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- hey if anyone sees this can you help me find a picture of anon or beta with green circuitry and if you do find it can you please post it on my talk page —Preceding unsigned comment added by Nayr99 (talk • contribs)
- Again, sign your posts. People won't even respond unless you sign. -- WarBlade 12:26, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
oh i m so sorry i didnt relize that
Tell me anmd post it on my talk page if anyone finds a picture of anon with green circuitry 13:34, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hey there, ive been using this site for a few months now and ive grown some legitamate concerns regarding the timeline of the Tron universe. i would like to discuss them further if i can get a chance, Thank you
Richie Shemberger 01:30, October 11, 2011 (UTC)Richie Shemberger
- Please do. I've been looking at the Timeline (TRON) article recently, with a view to sorting out some of the mess, so heading to the talk page of that article would be a good place to bring up these matters. -- WarBlade 01:45, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
greeting user warblade im the oracle michael thirdborn of second life .com world my team and i have created a tron world and welcome all fellow programs and users http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/House/140/129/21 plz come visit and your welocme to call it home i am also know to a close couple of friends on the by the name of kevinflynn1982 but let keep thatbetween you and me lol hope to see you soon ty for you welcome hope you enjoy our world and call it home —Preceding unsigned comment added by Imthearcangelmichael thirdborn (talk • contribs)
Greetings! :v Edit
Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to
taking over this wiki and becoming the Codified Likeness Utility that will create the perfect wiki [system], while making an artificial intelligence that will help keep the order doing what I can to help with the wiki!
I especially am going to watch the Clu 2 page... *Clu smirk*(from the first time we see his face, remember??)Dagoth11 18:46, November 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Dagoth11. The Clu 2 article is more or less complete. We have a deficiency in the area of TRON 2.0 game content and there are also the article subs and list of wanted pages presenting holes that can use some plugging. Welcome aboard. :) -- WarBlade 01:53, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmm.. I'll do what I can when I get the time! Dagoth11 22:57, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
Hi WarBlade, just wanted to say "Thank You" for doing such a great job with the Tron Wiki! Iluvreading2 15:58, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
- You're welcome, but remember this place is a team effort. Many of these people deserve recognition as well. Matthias Arana and Mr. Sinistar for putting up with vandalism and stupidity. Willotaku, Gibson42, AccountProgram, and VicGeorge2K9 are several of the stellar editors that have made this wiki what it is, and others who have contributed lower numbers of good edits. :) -- WarBlade 20:29, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
- A stellar editor? Aww... that's the nicest thing I've heard all day! I'd also like to thank you for keeping the wiki in shape. Without your dedication to the site, I'm sure it would be quite a mess. - Gibson42 05:33, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
- :) -- WarBlade 05:35, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you WarBlade. Nice to have some support
END OF LINE
Rinzler and Tron edits Edit
WarBlade, Rinzler is not Derezzed at the end of TRON Legacy. He is redeemed and becomes Tron again, but we don't know what happens to him. The Sea of Simulation is a supposedly dangerous place, but this is Tron we are talking about. Also, it's not really my opinion when it comes to the circuitry colors. It's logic. It was ignorant of the filmmakers to have Quorra and Tron with white circuitry. Tron's iconic circuitry has and always will be blue. Besides that, due to the ridiculous lack of lights on his suit, it is nearly impossible to differentiate him from other programs when he has his helmet on or when he is seen from a distance. His circuitry should be blue, it's an error on the filmmakers part. White would logically be used to signify Users and ISO's. Quorra is an ISO, but since she is in hiding her circuitry would be blue. Yes, warring is unproductive, I agree. But on Rinzler especially, you are ignoring facts/creating facts that don't exist, which is not good.
- I'm not ignoring facts - I'm maintaining consistency with the infoboxes. The Status field is for "Alive", "Deceased", or "Derezzed" to describe the state of a character. Unfortunately with Tron and Rinzler new editors come up with "Unknown", "Redeemed" and various other things that get disputed and the pages start accumulating excessive and unnecessary edits.
- As for your opinion on the colours, yes it is your opinion. Please do not clutter the infoboxes. The pages exist to document what we see, not comment about what the creators should and shouldn't have done. With respect to the colours, just state what was there. If there are more than one, then regular disambiguation rules apply (location/era etc. in parenthesis). -- WarBlade 22:54, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
Tron and Rinzler edits (2) Edit
Yes, you are ignoring facts. Facts from the movie. You may be trying to maintain consistency with the "infoboxes", but honestly, canocity and movie facts are more important than consistency with infoboxes on this wiki page. You should realize that. Unkown needs to be a part of the status options. I can understand if you don't want to put in Redeemed, but to "make up" Tron/Rinzler's fate and say that he is Derezzed just because you want to maintain consistency is false, and ignorant.
As for the Tron page, I realize now that there is a better way for me to put my information down, and I can see what you're getting at. I'll just put it in the trivia section of the page. But as for the information itself; you can classify it as my opinion all you want, but it is right.
I hope this does not cause hostility between us.
TheMattMan095 23:27, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
Sam and Kevin Edit
Why have you changed the pictures that I put up for Kevin and Sam? For Kevin I changed it to fit with the style of the Users having pictures of what they look like in their normal appearance, and for Sam, and I changed it to have a better profile shot. I invested a bit of time on figuring out the templates and how they work to update the images, and I had to edit the Sam image to make it smaller. It seems like every edit I do you don't like.
TheMattMan095 19:44, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
- They were fine the way they were. With Sam you made a mess of the page layout. With Kevin you repeated an image already on screen. Add to that, these articles are already extremely image intensive and do not need even more added, so I often put a stranglehold on them to keep the size down. -- WarBlade 20:40, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
Kevin and Sam Edit
How on earth did I make a mess of the page layout? And I see your point with the Kevin Flynn page, (even if it is incredibly nitpicky) so I rearranged it. Don't change it, because I know what I'm doing. Visually. Perhaps not fully when it comes to the layouts, and you can fix that, but I am a good graphic designer/ artist. Do not doubt me. Don't let your frustration get to you and abuse your moderator priveledges like you've been doing all over the place.
TheMattMan095 21:03, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
Quorra's Page Edit
This is getting ridiculous. You're abusing your moderator priveledges by statting your opinion as law. You're a hypocrite. You said that what I put in the trivia section was "not interesting". That's ridiculous! That is YOUR opinion. It belongs in the trivia section, it goes with the flow of events. You've got to stop this, it's wrong and oppressive. I'm trying to work with you, which is ridiculous enough, but you're being intolerable. TRON LORE>Your opinion and flow of page.
TheMattMan095 21:11, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Her circuitry colours are mentioned in the infobox. They do not need a paragraph of fluff to repeat the information. -- WarBlade 21:17, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for the message. I recently made an alteration to the page about the portal in T:L, and hope to continue to add information. :) You have a great day.
Hey, I'm sorry to disturb you. But may I ask why you changed the information I posted in the Portal page? I ask because what I posted is the correct information from the film itself. I know that a lot of people think that Sam Flynn needs his father's disc to get out of the system, but that's incorrect because of the fact that Kevin Flynn agreed to make the run to the portal without his disc. There's even the following diologue from the film that even clearly states it:
Sam: Dad, we have to get your disc.
Flynn: We gotta get to the portal. You shut them down from outside.
Sam: But if I make it out, you won't last in here! Quorra won't last!
Flynn: We'll be alright. Come on!
Sam: Would you let it go? I'm not going home without you!
Sam: The same team. Remember?
Flynn: I knew you were gonna say that.
Sam: Meet me on the flight deck in five and get us some wheels.
Flynn: Some wheels? What's your plan?
Sam: I'm a User. I'll improvise.
If Sam needed Kevin's disc to get out, then Kevin Flynn would have told Sam during that scene that they needed. But, he was insistant that they proceed to go to the portal without the ID Disc. This shows that Kevin Flynn's Disc is not necessary for Sam Flynn to get out of the system. Since Sam is a User and he has his disc, he is able to exit the system. Kevin Flynn's ID is "the master key" because its the only way for he or any program or ISO who uses it to get out of the system (as we see with Quorra). Other information that backs this up is the fact that Sam Flynn tried to go to the portal by himself without his father's disc.
I know it seems sketchy, but it's clearly stated in the film, while there's no information that points that Sam needed his father's disc to get out. If you find that disagreeable, then let's discuss it.
Thank you for your time. And have a nice day.
- There is compelling evidence in both directions. The problem with picking one is at some point someone with the opposing viewpoint will come along and switch the info over and then a revert war begins. The question of whether Kevin Flynn's disc was needed or not is theoretical enough that it could become a good discussion point on the Portal's talk page instead. You may find that contradictory evidence you hadn't considered will surface. Feel free to propose your theory on the talk page and see what develops from that. If a clear agreement emerges, and the results change from inconclusive to undisputable, then it could turn into a worthy addition to the article.
- A couple of other things. While "user" can become a proper noun in the TRON series it is usually a common noun, so therefore won't need to be capitalised. And talk page signatures are added by leaving ~~~~ (four tildes) at the end. ;) -- WarBlade 20:50, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
er, hi WarBlade...
CluTronFlynn 03:39, January 18, 2012 (UTC)CluTronFlynn
- Hi, Welcome. -- WarBlade 04:34, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
um.. since you're an admin (i think :P) i'd like to tell you that Clu 2's name isn't spelt plainly like Clu 2, but as C.L.U
lol, sorry for criticizing..
CluTronFlynn 01:56, January 19, 2012 (UTC)CluTronFlynn
OK, why do u keep changing my edits? what is the point of having us here and allowing us to edit when you change it back?
CluTronFlynn 04:13, January 19, 2012 (UTC)CluTronFlynn
End of Line, man, End of Line!
- Your edits are erratic. A number of them would create consistency problems if left unchecked. Some of the information you've been adding is also less accurate than what you've replaced or expanded on. -- WarBlade 04:17, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
ok..? didnt really understand that but.. ok
i just trying to help :P but i use this site alot for info so its a good one XD
and i dont rly knoww what erratic means..? (im young, ok? :P )
CluTronFlynn 04:28, January 19, 2012 (UTC)CluTronFlynn
End of Line, man, End of Line!
Quorra Gamestop Edit
I asked another admin about this but - If I were to buy Tron Evolution from gamestop right this second, would I still get quorra? New, of course. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Drewdrew99 (talk • contribs)
- I have no idea, sorry. Perhaps try websites specific to the game. Forums dedicated to TRON: Evolution might be worth a look too. -- WarBlade 05:16, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
Well why didn't you change the edit to the Richard Mackey page i edited?
CluTronFlynn 20:43, January 20, 2012 (UTC)CluTronFlynn
End of Line, Man, End of Line!
I am pretty sure the word Light Cycle is capitalized, just like Light Jet, Light Runner, and Light Sword. TheMattMan095 06:18, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
- As common nouns, none of those examples should be capitalised. -- WarBlade 06:44, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I think they should be capitalized, but it's whatever. TheMattMan095 07:53, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
- i think they should be capitals too
- End of Line, man, End of Line!
- CluTronFlynn 05:02, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Why? -- WarBlade 05:37, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
- It signifies the vehicle being special/unique, and not just a bike. TheMattMan095 05:41, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
- It's not unique though. It's a light cycle, which being a common noun should not be capitalised. -- WarBlade 05:55, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Ask some other people from anywhere if they think a Light Cycle is unique, and I'm sure they will say yes. Not unique.....right... TheMattMan095 06:07, January 27, 2012 (UTC)