|Archive 1 Dec 2010 - March 2011|
|Archive 2 April 2011 - June 2011|
|Archive 3 July 2011 - Jan 2012|
|Archive 4 Feb 2012 - Sept 2012|
|Archive 5 Oct 2012 - Jan 2013|
Hi WarBlade. I have a question, out of curiosity. Tron appeared in TRON: Legacy as a young Alan Bradley (Fighting for Flynn in one of his flashbacks). I was wondering if they used the same technology (the technology they used to make Jeff Bridges look younger) on Bruce. I tried searching it up on Google but I found nothing that answered this question. So I was wondering if you knew the answer. If they did use the same technology, do you think we should add that little info to the 'Tron' article just like in 'CLU 2'? Thanks for you time. :) ARC Trooper Tal 17:21, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't know. I suspect that they wouldn't have gone to quite the same lengths. For one thing, most of Tron's scenes had him wearing a fairly flat, blank expression. For another, the footage was blurred and indistinct, perhaps to simplify (or disguise) any flaws in the effects. From an article stand point though, I wouldn't bother speculating. Speculations should be minimal or non-existent, and the face capture techniques are far more relevant to Clu anyway. -- WarBlade 19:56, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah. I kind of suspected that. But anyway, thanks for your time.ARC Trooper Tal 08:51, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
He writes not back Edit
hi, again! So mr. Sinistar never writes back ... there is no other bureaucrats that I can ask for the background? if not, then I ask has made of the background, how to do so hinbekommt a file. greeting, Justin 19:48, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hi as you may know I am chance.purvis. If there is anything you need let me know and I'll try to help. Let me know.
. 02:51, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
Congratulations, I guessEdit
Congratulations on being the highest ranked user here. Dally,the hot 23:56, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Creating New PagesEdit
- You can type the name of an article up in the address bar, hit enter to navigate there, and then click on the option presented to create a new page. There is also a link visible on the front page labelled "Add a Page" which likewise links to Special:CreatePage. -- WarBlade 01:55, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
encom 89 page Edit
hello program , this is user Black Monk a.k.a Kshitiz(outside cyberspace).. i want to add the encome 89 forever logo page .. and as this is a tron wikia .. there should a page involving this impressive logo and encome background .. i ahve already created the page and i want to add it under the tron unverse menu as a sub menu —Preceding unsigned comment added by Kshitizrimal (talk • contribs)
hi, I noticed something: Whenever I create something new you do it well and have the same images as in my wiki ... steal you? xD no, matter if you need something because there are things yet to come not to approach so I'll give you good pictures and stuff. greetings, Justin 12:57, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Probably because we've selected the same, or similar, frames from the source material if they're the best available. -- WarBlade 11:45, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Torn Legacy: R3CONF1GUR3D Edit
Just edited on the page and do you want some photos of the Australian edition of the disc?
- The Australian edition has different artwork? -- WarBlade 11:45, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Very Important, please read it and write me back! Edit
Hello again, I saw that you take the pictures of characters from Tron legacy which there is only me. I think frankly not that great, but we could make the so my wiki using your background and we give you the files it is nowhere else. ok? Please reply back soon!, greeting Justin 17:37, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I really don't understand what you are trying to tell me, sorry. -- WarBlade 20:09, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- okay, here i have two versions, i hope one of them you can understand:
- So, I've seen that you used images derived from my wiki. I know this because these pictures of the character, for example, with only one side of the face. and since the pictures really do not even have one of you may be used, I suggest to you that I have the other 2 imaging also may use for your background.
- version 2:
- so, i´ve seen that you use picture this pictures:
- but these pictures are from my wiki and I dont like it that one of the users from this wiki "steal" these pictures. These two pictures aren´t public and I have make these pictures with a program. I don´t like it that anyone have s"steal" it without asks me. did you understand me now? So and now I have found a good compromise:You can get all pictures that aren´t public and in return I will use your wiki background for my wiki.. greetings, Justin 22:48, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Firstly, you claim that these images have been taken from your wiki without permission, but there is a problem with that accusation. The image, "NervousP01.jpg", was cropped and formatted by me specifically for this wiki so I know exactly where it came from. Add to that, I don't even know where your wiki is, so there's no way I could steal it from you. As for the first image, Shadaloo2000 uploaded it. I don't know where he got it from.
- Can you please provide links to your wiki and to the two images you have there that you are claiming have been plagiarised? -- WarBlade 23:08, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, don't bother. I've found your wiki and can't help but notice that you copied the skin from Tron Wiki. You've also accused me of copying images from you, which would mean transforming your Unknownprogramm3.jpg (204 × 251 pixels, file size: 23 KB) into File:NervousP01.jpg (762 × 825 pixels, file size: 70 KB) and painting in extra content to the top and left of the image. As for the Half face program, it looks like the same again; Unknownprogamm.jpg is (236 × 241 pixels, file size: 25 KB) jpeg image when the one Shadaloo uploaded is a (745 × 873 pixels, file size: 763 KB) PNG. -- WarBlade 23:49, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- sorry, it's difficult to understand you,but I have an idea: we leave it so you can take the pictures from my wiki and I take the picture oasis. in any case it is not so bad that you take the pictures, I just wanted to know and ask if taken pictures of my wiki, no more. ok? So it is ok that I take your oasis background? than you can take other pictures there you can not find at google or what so ever. greetings, Justin 22.4.11, 14:38 UTC
Here are the two other pictures:
Images removed - WarBlade
but you must add it (it has 150px). ok bye, greetings and i wish you good easter, Justin 12:54, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
- We don't need your pictures. We don't want your pictures. From the two cases that I've reviewed, we have never taken any pictures from your wiki. As for the Oasis skin, if Mr. Sinistar hasn't given you an answer, then so be it. Silence is your answer. -- WarBlade 12:59, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
- sorry, I cant´understand it, I wanted to be polite....the only thing I wanted to ask is whether or taken pictures of my wiki is not everything, ok? I was just wondering because these pictures are nowhere elsewhere. ok, we can conclude here? I wish great easter, Justin 13:05, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
OS 12 Edit
Hey there. I was thinking, could I make a page for TRON: Legacy's OS 12? I realized it's short for Operating System 12.0, and that would be notable. A page would be good, yes? [[Korann]] Lives 02:41, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds reasonable, but make it "Encom OS 12". ;) -- WarBlade 02:51, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
Page Layouts Edit
Hey WB. The first Wiki-type site I know (a BIONICLE Wiki) has quite a bit more regiment in their page layouts. For instance, a typical character page follows this format:
1. Biography 1.1. Any saga breaks necessary
2. Abilities and Traits 2.1. Tools (if necessary)
3. Trivia (if necessary)
This Wiki has a much less regimented layout. Some pages have Skills and Traits, some have personality, some lack Appearances, some other things. I'd be to help make them more conformed, but, either way, I think it needs to be done. It'd make the Wiki a lot cleaner and easier to use. Using TRON's storyline instead of BIONICLE's, I think this would be a better primary character page layout:
1. Biography 1.1. If necessary, page breaks (TRON, TRON: Legacy, etc.)
2. Personality and Traits 2.1. Weapons (if necessary) 2.2. Vehicles (if necessary)
3. Trivia (if necessary)
Thanks for your time. [[Korann]] Lives 22:48, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- You'll find the Manual of Style in the pull down menu under "Community" at the top. I'm open to suggestions of additions though. -- WarBlade 22:58, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
Cycles Edit Edit
I do enjoy the new table you put by my post. Very nice indeed. If you don't mind, could you also add in the 7.3 RT days is one grid cycle? That would be awesome. :)
18.104.22.168 22:23, May 3, 2011 (UTC)draccie86
- Like that? -- WarBlade 22:32, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
Well, i thought id come to you first as you seem to be the most active user on this wiki as far as i can tell. so im a big 'ol fan of tron but everytime i watch either movie (ive seen legacy exactly 15 times.. just doing my part) it always bugs me. here goes.
Say i have this program (in the tron universe) and its name is... Marxon. he is just an average, everyday word processing program. I use him everyday for my place of work. this is in the real world. now we enter the space paranoids world.. or whatever its actual term is. He is there. and clu comes along and decides that 'hey, im evil, you die now'. and Marxon is derezzed. in the real world, what happens to him. is he just deleted? never to be used by me again. From my point of view he is just spontainiously deleted? gone? i cant use him?
and also, last question.
I dont blame you if you dont know the answer to this but ill give it a shot.
In the end of tron legacy when Clu 2 takes the Rectifier of into the portal. let us say he makes it. in the real world, Isn't the entrance to the tron world.. a medium sized lazer thing in an enclosed space under a building. How the Frag Grenade would a big 'ol battle ship make it out, let alone laserfy with a few thousand troops, ships, vehicles etc.? its like, i want to fit a table into a keyhole. Ive got the table, and the keyhole.. but how do i push it through the keyhole and not brake the door.
take your time with the answer.. go to all these other sources if needed, i dont mind one bit.
as long as you manage to find out this for me.
- Your copy of "Marxon" would be fine. Flynn's copy of Marxon, installed on the TRON system, would not be doing quite so well. He might need a dustpan.
- Regarding the Rectifier, everything relating to bringing all that stuff into the word is academic. It just never made it. So far we already have the small mystery of Sam's clothes getting replaced soon after entry to the Grid, only to be restored upon reintegration in the real world. No problem, right? He had it going in, so the system stores it and replaces it when he re-emerges. So where did Quorra come from then? My conclusion is it's probably best not to bother trying to explain that bit and just enjoy the show. :) -- WarBlade 08:06, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
Excellent WIKI! You have a radical set up here. Question for you: Do you consider Tron/Rinzler derezzed or still in the sea of simulation? If hes in the Sea of Simulation, then his status would be unknown. Let me know what you think, I am open to discussion on this....
- Rinzler is an unusual case. Firstly, I consider Rinzler to be dead. He died when the Tron persona reasserted control. That leaves the question of whether or not Tron exists, and that's where things get complicated. Flynn copied Tron from the Encom mainframe, so presumably there is still an active copy of Tron on that system. On the TRON system however, Tron fell into the Sea of Simulation and sank. Can programs survive that, or do they drown? I think that copy of Tron probably derezzed, if not from the plunge, then from the reintegration blast. Sam copied data from the TRON system at the end though, so I'm confidant that if another movie is made then we have not seen the last of Tron. :) -- WarBlade 18:01, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I will definatly go with that. I was thinking that since the Sea of Simulation was still "there" in the last scene along with the gateway one program may have been left in "the grid". Now if a program is effected the same way as your or I about drowning is anyones guess. I remember that Alan had wrote the Tron program and that Flynn had gotten a copy of Tron, but if the program "evolved/was changed" then the code would be different from the orgional version. So maybe Sam is carrying around Tron 2.5 (Renzler/Tron) and Alan has Tron 2.0 still on the ortional mainframe. I dont think we have seen the last of Tron either. Would like to talk more if you are game for it.
- FLYNN LIVES
- 22.214.171.124 19:38, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Warblade, Can you put a quote template with "Sam Flynn: "Long time"
Kevin Flynn: "You have no idea..." in it
Nilem12 20:58, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I could, but the trouble with the character quotes is that they look a bit clunky when there are two of them with acknowledgements of the quote source...
|“||You have no idea...||”|
- Hence the reason I've avoided it on that page. -- WarBlade 21:07, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for doing that.Nilem12 21:29, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
TRON 3 Edit
Shadaloo2000: hi it's me again i apologize for calling your name. about Kevin Flynn: Deceased & Tron: Derezzed That you edit - i would suggest that we wait for TRON 3 to come and then you can edit kevin flynn & tron. —Preceding unsigned comment added by TheStarlightTrain (talk • contribs)
Beau Garrett? Edit
Hi WarBlade, Who is the Beau Garrett of Tron Wiki?
Thanks-Nilem12 22:24, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking. -- WarBlade 23:15, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry I made a spelling mistake I mean Bureaucrat.Nilem12 07:24, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I've already got my hands full with wikis. If you hit a problem that you can't resolve, feel free to ask and I might be able to offer some advice, or a quick fix, but I just can't spend a whole lot of time working on more wikis. -- WarBlade 13:52, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
i figured it out all along
radia is an iso leader & arjian
jalen was formerly a arjian and created the arjia city before he becomes abraxas
- Sign your posts. -- WarBlade 08:10, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
- No thanks. And please sign your talk page posts with four tildes --> ~~~~ -- WarBlade 08:46, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you Edit
Just wanted to say thank you for helping with formatting. Zigguratei 02:26, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- No probs, and welcome aboard. :) -- WarBlade 02:29, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
just like that? Edit
Aveleyman - I think you're gonna like it Edit
TRON: Legacy - http://aveleyman.com/FilmCredit.aspx?FilmID=28341
Shadaloo2000 09:27, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Two Things Edit
I was just wondering, how can I make source view my default editing style? And also, how can I create a custom signature that links to my profile page, with different colours and font sizes in it? I really want to create the ILC Connection style that Dillinger used in the TR3N teaser. Thanks! < CLD_0992 14:57, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
- To lock the edit panel to Source View, mouse over the pull down menu from your user name in the top right corner > Preferences > Editing tab, and in the top of the panel there, uncheck "Enable rich text editor". As for custom signatures, you'll notice that I don't bother with them myself. I think the instructions are on Wikia Central from memory. -- WarBlade 22:02, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I've configured my preferences now. < CLD_0992 17:04, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Once again I apologize for my absence. My last college semester was 18 credit hours so Tron Wiki had to be put on the backburner. Thank you so, so much for all of the hard work you have done for this wiki. I'm going to be honest...if you want to be the head admin here, by all means, go for it. I'm still going to be an admin and fan of Tron, but my activity is very slow.
Do you mind if I contact you off the wiki (email, IM, etc.)? I have something to tell you in private. Not too important, but I don't want other people reading it, lol.
-Mr. Sinistar 06:19, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
ISO Boy Edit
Matt Ward Plays as ISO Boy it has a ISO Tattoo on his forehead it could be possibles that he his a recognizer prisoner
- Shadaloo2000 07:55, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
redemption & forgiveness Edithi it's me again you know who i am i was once known as: Chunkyman2000, Chunkyman4000, Chunkyman40000, TheStarlightTrain, Shadaloo2000. and now this is my true username the others of mine are fake do-gooders of me
im sorry i create iso boy like that because its a unnamed character can i forgive you and you forgive me...please?
i will redeem myself for 6 months
and here this came from aveleyman.com - TRON: Legacy Page and a picture of it as well, i think you're gonna like it.
User:JarodMighty 08:19, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I know where it came from. How are you supposed to redeem yourself when most times you update the Tron Wiki you make thoughtless additions, then don't bother to pay attention to advice towards improvement? You've created a high number of problems that leave other people with messes to sort out. Now you've reappeared with yet another user name. -- WarBlade 09:40, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- When the time is always right
- first of all: i was add new images for you and i always never vandalised any wikia all my life i needing to add something new that we need.
- second of all: i was always creating new pages that it seem to be missing something that you've got the unnamed characters.
- and third of all: i was helping you and the founder of this Tron Wiki as well but not myself.
- we gotta work together its the only way out of this.
- just let me do my job of "adding new images and creating new pages for good never for vandalism" and you do the rest of "writing"-- User:JarodMighty 09:52, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- And you've just ignored another request from the past. Use the "Preview" button to check your work instead of saving and re-saving each iteration of your additions. -- WarBlade 10:04, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- i know that but ok i'll use preview then. end of story -- User:JarodMighty 10:21, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
A White ISO Edit
whats so different about ophelia & radia?
can you find the differents?
-- User:JarodMighty 14:01, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
it worked Edit
i did it i used preview. and here's a new page for you - TRON: Original Movie Adaptation - the comic book you'll need it
-- User:JarodMighty 14:22, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- The idea behind the Preview function is so that you can work the kinks out of your additions before you post them. As it is, you've just added another six edits (to correct some of your previous mistakes) since my last visit. And now you're blocked again for tampering with my Talk page. Congratulations. -- WarBlade 21:24, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Here we are. SteamlandsGuy, 19:04, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
I don't want my article up there. This wiki system is crap. Not the contributions, but whoever invented this shit is an idiot. It is too fucked up to work with, and I'll be opting out of further contributions, not because I hate TRON or the info or the people on this site, but the ridiculous SHIT that is the wikia.com crapola. I'm sorry if you actually work for them or something, but fuck this format, it takes forever to load shit, and won't post exactly as you type shit. Fucking idiots.
- I'm having a hard time justifying a deletion based on your opinion of "this wiki system". Thus far all you've done is told everyone that it's "crap" without giving much explanation as to what the problem is. From what I can see you appeared to be trying to format text using a common hypertext markup tag, but wiki editing is more centred around a stripped down markup language referred to as wiki markup. Some HTML tags will work and these are listed below the edit pane. You can also disable the rich text editor to bypass any weird formatting that it spits out if that is a problem. -- WarBlade 23:59, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
First, love the wiki! It's the most difinitive spot for Tron information on the net. I'm new to this wiki stuff so I just wanted to thank you for your patience and help with what I've been adding to the Beta article over the last couple days. It's been as though everything I would've wanted to do but didn't know how you came in and did for me. Just wanted to say thanks! I fixed one grammatical error on my part today but aside from that I think the article's been fleshed out nicely.
- Hi, and welcome. Was that you with the 11 unregistered IP edits? If so, I would ask that you please use the Preview button next to the Publish button to review what the edits will look like before being saved. It will save us from pouring through numerous micro-edits to keep track of the changes. ;) -- WarBlade 19:44, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you, but... Edit
I was wondering if you had the ability to delete photos from the wiki entirely? I've tried looking around the wiki help pages, but nothing's come up so far.
[Dead image link removed] is the one I've been having trouble with. It's fanart that a friend of mine has done, and she's not at all comfortable having it on the wiki... and especially not when the picture is being put forth as official concept art of Jalen. I've removed it from Abraxas' page, but I haven't found a way to delete it entirely.
Thanks for your help!
Coolercouleur 21:11, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Done. -- WarBlade 22:08, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
New Template Edit
Srorry for the long absence. I created a template for a warning. Go check it out and respond to what you think of it! Template:Userwarning
- Do we need that? If someone has been abusive or has done something serious then they are just going to be blocked anyway. People who set out to be intentionally destructive are not worth warning when all they are going to do is create more problems. -- WarBlade 12:28, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
- In those cases, I find it's generally best to identify the problem for the editor and let them know how things should be done instead. That's not something that a generic warning template stretches to very easily. -- WarBlade 05:55, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I can delete the template. If you want to keep a copy for future reference, feel free to move it to your personal user space. When you're ready for it to be deleted, just post again and I'll take it down. -- WarBlade 06:32, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Done. And let me just say thanks for the ideas. We have so few of them around here. :D -- WarBlade 06:45, June 30, 2011 (UTC)