|Archive 1 Dec 2010 - March 2011|
|Archive 2 April 2011 - June 2011|
|Archive 3 July 2011 - Jan 2012|
|Archive 4 Feb 2012 - Sept 2012|
|Archive 5 Oct 2012 - Jan 2013|
Tron Wiki and Disney Wiki being Affiliates Edit
- No thanks. -- WarBlade (talk) 05:00, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Umm.... why not? Byzantinefire 18:11, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
Clu's Fleet of Armada Vessels Edit
Can you give me their vehicle names & how many are There? there must be hundreds of them.
- Some of them may not even have names. -- WarBlade (talk) 11:57, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
no thats not what i meant i meant at the end of tron uprising episode 19 terminal how many ships are there? Clu's Throne ship, Different Command Ship and Recognizers: those names were already taken and those two ships with the armada were unnamed and they weren't appeared in tron legacy they briefly appeared in tron uprising when they entering argon city, look.
[IMAGES REMOVED - WarBlade]
- Count them. -- WarBlade (talk) 19:15, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
Trivia for the Light Cycle combatants Edit
Greetings; I have a few questions on your reversion of some of my edits.
Having gone through the Light Cycle scene carefully, I find no inconsistency in the helmet numbers or the scoreboard names. While there are inconsistencies in the names on the Disc Wars scoreboard, which rotates and shifts as players derez, the Light Cycle scoreboard does not change throughout the match and no names from the Disc Wars sequence are used there; and the numbers on the competitors' helmets remain constant, allowing names and numbers to be consistently matched. (Young Man On Recognizer and the other Light Cycle competitors do not appear in the Disc Wars sequence so the inconsistencies there should not affect them.) I still left the names in the Trivia section in acknowledgment that they are difficult to read and it's therefore hard to consider them canonical, but it seems to me that they are consistent enough to at least be mentioned there.
Most of my edits today to the Young Man On Recognizer page were for the sake of accuracy, not just to change words around, and I never commit the latter type of change unless a page also needs the former type. The trivia section comparing this program to another Tron character was there already; while fictional characters often parallel each other in one way or another, it seemed to me that those two characters had enough parallels to warrant mention. Could some of these edits be reverted back?
- Regarding the scoreboard names, scrutinise Jarvis's datapad in earlier scenes to see the flaw in the light cycle group. I tried doing what you're trying to do two years ago and hit the conclusion that those names are nothing more than names on a list.
- Many of your edits, which you describe as "accuracy" I would suggest fall under the heading of "verbosity". There is a point where articles start getting bogged down in details, and it would be better for overall readability if that didn't happen.
- The character comparison was fluff. Many wiki editors have drawn comparisons before and after seeing how bound by opinion these things get, it's easier to just erase them when they occur. -- WarBlade (talk) 03:27, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- ...Aw man. I guess any consistency in the background info was too much to hope for. Thanks for letting me know.
- I'll try to keep my edits more concise in the future. --Infiniteviking (talk) 22:35, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
The main page of this wiki was hacked by a seemingly Muslim user. I undid the edit and marked the files he uploaded for deletion. Protect the Main Page so only registered users can edit it, and ban the user. ToaZahrok (talk) 18:04, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
- It's not a hack.
- It's not a Muslim, it's a petty vandalism/trolling attempt.
- Thank you for reverting the vandalism, but in future please just alert me to the problem. I will assess it and deal with it accordingly. -- WarBlade (talk) 20:47, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, ok, He is now banned from all wiki's on the network. ToaZahrok (talk) 16:07, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Tron + Man vs Machine After Party with Bronnt Industries KapitalEdit
warblade i found another event for england in town bristol and a page to add its a one night event only on 8:00pm friday night and here's the poster and the link:
Name change requestEdit
- Yes, but you have to take the request to Wikia Central. It's a global change rather than just wiki-specific. -- WarBlade (talk) 20:28, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, Thanks. Mr. D. (talk) 20:33, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
I never made a mess i was just trying to make Disney Wiki better by improving it with better material and why are you so upset about this anyway the KHWiki admins were not as harsh as this so anyway please come to the Disney Wiki chat i think its better we discuss it there. Byzantinefire 22:37, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
Renew Tron Uprising Edit
please felow admin Tron Uprising is on the brink of not getting another season, but there is a petition to renew it for another one. if it isn't any bother i would like it if you think about signing itTheBestGamer (talk) 17:42, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Why are so unflexible about all this i posted a template saying its from Tron Wiki your totally unreasonable come here its more easier talk here and properly settle this once and for all and don't say its not your problem. Byzantinefire 16:23, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
- "Unreasonable". The only one being unreasonable here is you. You're the one ignoring Wikia etiquette. You're the one stealing. You're the one who continues to steal after being asked politely to stop. -- WarBlade (talk) 19:47, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Tron is Disney everything here belongs to Disney so how are you any different. and you were not polite to me you want Disney Wiki to be limited. and its not stealing i made that template to satisfy you. Byzantinefire 19:51, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm SilverFlight from the DisneyWiki. I do wish for the DisneyWiki to expand, but I also understand you want the keep the pages in the Tron Wiki than also having them in the DisneyWiki. I will not argue against your rules, but is there a way you can allow some information to appear on the DisneyWiki?
- I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with Disney Wiki documenting TRON, its prequels, sequels, and spinoffs. What I object to is seeing hard work from here copied to the extent that it was. Even some templates were copied over, and most of the copying occurred without any attribution of the source, which as I've pointed out flies in the face of Wikia etiquette and published guidelines. As a result, I have asked that the offending content be reverted. -- WarBlade (talk) 01:42, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Then how about you contribute to Disney Wiki then. Byzantinefire 02:23, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, WarBlade! I am Uskok, one of the Admins of Pirates of the Caribbean Wiki. I see you have the same problem with Disney Wiki as I have. Could we join our forces to solve that problem?--Uskok (talk) 16:45, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Ushok. It's a tricky issue. To some extent we can copy content from other wikis, provided that appropriate attribution is included. Attribution is these cases seems to be in short supply and the level of content copying has been extreme in my opinion. Rest assured I'm working on it and I'll let you know what kind of outcome eventuates. -- WarBlade (talk) 23:10, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Hello again, I see the trouble you and Byzantinefire are in, and I understand that you don't want all the information copied onto the DIsneyWiki without attributing to the Tron Wiki. Byzantinefire made a template to show Creative Licensing (here), but how much information will you allow us to use? Or do you just want us to write down the information ourselves instead of copying?
- I would prefer to see original content in any case that attribution was not supplied. -- WarBlade (talk) 23:00, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, and welcome. What you saw on your talk page was an auto-generated welcome message, but welcome to the Tron Wiki all the same. :) -- WarBlade (talk) 23:10, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
Disney Wiki Affiliates part 2Edit
I still think you should consider the affiliates idea i had for this wiki DisneyWiki:Affiliates i would very much like to have the Tron Wiki wordmark on this page. (Byzantinefire 04:08, April 12, 2013 (UTC))
- Your suggestions were rejected the moment you started wholesale copying of this wiki and others without attribution. Your persistence with this issue will no longer be tolerated. -- WarBlade (talk) 04:17, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
- User's on Disney Wiki can't come up with better material and besides i like your wiki wordmark and all you have to do is put the Disney Wiki wordmark on the main page of Tron Wiki. Byzantinefire 14:06, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Doesn't this count as attribution Byzantinefire 14:11, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
I would like to become an admin on this wiki. My work with images and expanding articles and galleries could be of assistance to this wiki. Any chance I can work here? Fastcar900 (talk) 17:49, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, it's the images that that are a problem. There are simply too many of them in some subjects, hence the reason why the gallery sub pages were created, and in some cases locked down. What the Tron Wiki really needs is more writers and a much lower rate of image uploads.
- As far as sysops are concerned, the Tron Wiki does not need any more at this time. If it did, candidates would be considered on content authoring. Another sysop might be needed if we ever see another TRON sequel. -- WarBlade (talk) 22:37, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please unban Byzantinefire? He was just trying to make this wiki a friend of Disney Wiki. -- Max 17:28, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
- That account was used to copy content from multiple wikis without displaying any kind of attribution, and was then used to pester people into supporting the wiki where the transgressions occurred, after the initial attempts had been rejected. The block will expire naturally. -- WarBlade (talk) 21:49, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Increased width of right column boxes to the new 330px format.
- Increased width of twitter feed; modified twitter feed to "fit in" better with main page appearance.
- Started adjusting background image for new wider content area format, decided to take a shot at creating a new background with a more up to date feel per the end of Tron: Legacy. This background can be seen on any of my user pages.
Dyson & Friends Edit
I Have No Problem With This, But I'm Creating A Page Called Dyson & Friends. You'll Love It or Like It.
I'm Creating Dyson & Friends Wikia Page. I'll Message You When I'm Done Officialy To Make That Page A Tron Wikia Page, Thank You.
I'm Done With My Creation.
You Can Visit Here To Put It On The Tron Wikia: