After WarBlade suggested I do a blog for a community vote on merging Ma1a, Ma2a and Ma3a into one page after I asked, I created this vote:
Comment if you think we should merge the articles together (less pages to search for, as well as less clutter) or if you're against this, please explain why.
Orangeblinky (talk) 23:36, August 3, 2013 (UTC)Read more >
Greetings Programs! This is a compilation of mistakes I have found in Tron: Uprising, I'll update when I find more mistakes.
- During the intro of Beck's Beginning, Tron is seen in the games (prior to Clu's betrayal) fighting... with his disc activated, but Flynn's version of the games doesn't allow people to derezz others.
- In Scars (P2), Tron is approching Dyson with two discs, but a third somehow on his back.
- In Identity, Beck's disc is a fake and won't activate when Tron first makes it. But later on, the fake disc turns on.
- In Scars (P1), Tron splits Beck's disc in half to get his former white suit back, and throws the half on the ground, but in Scars (P2), Beck wakes up and grabs his disc, now a full disc.
- IP 126.96.36.199 told me about this…
Read more >