Greetings, programs. So, I just got back from the Armory...the greatest place on the Grid (in my opinion). It's right across from my house, and I go to it every Friday night to hang out with Sark and his lieutenant, as well as browse the awesome stuff they have there. Here is the listing:
- Discs of every color (Blue! Red! Green! Yellow! Purple! Orange!)
- Light Cycles (Oh my gosh! They have them in every color, and they're only $5.99!)
- Solar Sailor (Simulations, parts, even the freaking thing itself. Although it's $40.00!)
- Recognizers (I had to buy them for $100.00!)
- Carrier parts
- Energy Drinks
- Those drinks that speed up your power cycles. Me and Sark always avoid it. I, myself, want to have my power cycles slowed down.
- Circuits. I love them.
I bumped into Quorra on the way in, and threw my red disc at her. Now she's dead!
End of line.