Should Zuse's light cane be added as his weapon?
220.127.116.11 02:49, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I've actually been thinking that the article should be changed into a redirect pointing to Castor. -- WarBlade 04:48, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm pretty new to this Wiki but I was thinking about this earlier today. I think it should be the other way around. It seems like the character's *real* name is Zuse and Castor is a pseudonym. I think Castor should redirect to Zuse. --Scottlukaswilliams 04:50, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed. Zuse is the real name, Castor is the alias. I added this as a topic to the Castor page. Also, the light cane SHOULD be added as a weapon, seeing as he used it as such. - 18.104.22.168 02:57, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I take the opposite viewpoint; that being Zuse should redirect to Castor. The reason is simply that his new name "Castor" is the name by which he is most commonly known. In much the same way as Nicolas Kim Coppola is better known as Nicholas Cage, Castor's new name is the one he is best known by and therefore makes the most fitting article title. -- WarBlade 04:37, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Nicholas Cage and other actors with stage names don't chose stage names for the same reason. Zuse created the Castor alias to stay alive. I say Castor redirects to Zuse. [[Korann]] Lives 22:33, April 30, 2011 (UTC)