Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
i nominate this page for deletion because this is obviously a rough terrain Light Cycle Relicforger 20:16, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
- This is one of many recent cases where articles have sprung into existence before people have any clue what it is they're documenting. In this case a deletion won't be necessary. A page move may be appropriate instead. -- WarBlade 21:45, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
On Disney XD's website there is a picture of a snowmobile. It has been confirmed because it states the name of the vehicle below it. DaftPunkGuy
- Okay, I agree with you on that, but how do you move the page?Relicforger 16:56, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
I challenge the naming of this and the Light Crawler. After looking at the website, and checking various sources, it appears to me that this vehicle should be called "Light Crawler" due to the crawler treads, and what is currently called a light crawler should be called an ATV, as per the website. I have only seen the ATV vehicle called a Light Crawler in one place, and that could easily be a clerical error on the part of the website that had the article with the image. I have seen this "Snowmobile" called a Light Crawler in an official Disney XD commercail, and the name seems to fit much better. Combine that with the fact that on the official website, the vehicle currently titled Light Crawler here is titled ATV, and the answer seems clear to me. 188.8.131.52 18:14, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
- The source for the name "snowmobile" actually came from the site. And the commercials have had problems in the past getting the names straight. --Jeyo (talk) 19:03, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Could you please link to where the "snowmobile" name is? I searched all over the site and couldn't find it. 184.108.40.206 19:18, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I can't either. I originally got the infobox image from Disney XD's site on June 14th of this year, which was also when I found out the name. I suppose if you go the the main page and keep clicking "see more", eventually you'll find it. Other than that boring suggestion, there isn't much I can do. :P --Jeyo (talk) 19:31, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
I don't see a "See More" button... Would you guide my mouse and give me an idea of where it is? 220.127.116.11 01:48, December 29, 2012 (UTC)