Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
i'm currently researching and calaberating on what a Isomorphic Algorithms is here
- There is no need. It's already been revealed that Quorra is the last remaining ISO.
there is more to ISOs then the infomation that Quorra is one, like for example, why Flynn calls them Isomorphic Algorithms, what makes them unique, and their history
going by the comic, what makes ISOs unique are:
1 - they weren't programed, they just came out of nowhere from the Sea of Simulation
2 - unlike programs, the pick their own names
3 - a new self created life form, unlimited possibilities, an evolution of the system
4 - their existence creates uncertainty for CLU, who likes keeping his world perfect and orderly, so he didn't like them from the start. he is also jealous that flynn pays more attention to them then flynn's own creations
5 - CLU blames system glitches on the ISOs and their unpredictable and spontaneous coding
6 - CLU thinks the ISOs are tearing the grid code apart, flynn says its more like an evolution. ether way, the code is being rewritten slowly over many cycles
7 - there is segregation between programs and ISOs, so the ISOs build their own city.
8 - while CLUs city looks like a cyber new york, the ISO city looks like a white elvish castle from lord of the rings
9 - eventually there are terrorist bombs set off in both cities razing the tension between both groups
10 - ClU poisons the see of simulations preventing more ISOs from being born, destroys ISO cities and its populations, and blames it on terrorist actions
An unregistered IP is contending that Gem, the Sirens, and Castor are ISOs. I personally dispute this claim, however this position is causing a number of unneeded revisions as people bat opinions around. Is there any evidence to support the theory that these characters are ISOs? -- WarBlade 10:19, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
- He/She is simply assuming that Gem and Castor are ISO's based on there looks. AznPride112 23:19, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Why is it that that annoying makeup addict Quorra only has a tatoo on her arm, and not her face, yet every other ISO has markings on their faces? I personnally believe it is because Clu-2's epic! GO CASTOR! CRAY-DAIMON CRAY 00:36, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
- The point where you call Her Hotness "annoying" is the point where your entire question stops making any sense. -- WarBlade 04:20, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
The Perfection Of The ISO's: "Reborn" Edit
but it needs a ship just like his Warship with the color white instead of red, with a Command ship to attach with just like Clu's and a User's Disc Key just like Flynn's it will be the ship of a ISO-safe Haven with Tankers, Jets, 1 Solar Sailer, Tanks, And Recognizers and no repurposing Facility.
and in the grid there will be System Monitors and no Sentries and a user won't create his own program just incase it goes rouge just like clu and no Virus on one of the ISO's and Basics just like Jalen.
you know imagine: prosperity, freedom, peace, no boundaries. and the perfection Of The ISO's will be the way it was once were before and might be again and a user will say, just like clu said in TRON: Evolution: "Let The Future Begin". --JarodMighty (talk) 19:54, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
- ......I'm sorry, but what? Why say 'The Extinction' when it's canonically called The Purge? And the Purge already happened; it's done. Why did you link 'Infinite Possibilities' to 'program' and 'A Digital Utopia' to 'The Grid'? Are you suggesting the Grid might be reset, wiping out the past? And you're pulling all those ideas about ships, havens, and what characters might do out of thin air; I could just as well say that all Alan would need is a really big magnet to accidentally wipe out the whole system, and then they'd have to start fresh, and a new Tron program would be written, without any attachment to Flynn, and he would redeem the whole universe and... see what I mean? Speculation is great, but that's what fanfiction is for. Wikis are for pre-established factual data. --Infiniteviking (talk) 19:11, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
im not interesting fanfictions and not what i meant, i meant the server to be reformatted, and my own suggestion that the infinite possibilites are the programs when programs derezzed and new programs created thats the cycle of infinite possibilites and not the new tron when the old tron is found and taken out of the server and then reformatted that what i meant to say. --JarodMighty (talk) 19:54, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
- All of those things could happen. But there is no basis in canon to indicate that any of them definitely will. It's a nice vision, and the scenario would make a cool fic, but if you want to speculate about a theory that isn't firmly founded on canonical events, you could make a blog post instead of putting it on an article talk page. --Infiniteviking (talk) 20:09, December 3, 2012 (UTC)