How are we sure that's supposed to be CLU at the end of the TR2N trailer? He didn't really look like Bridges at all Doug Exeter 09:49, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- In a phone interview with MTV , the film's director, Joseph Kosinski, confirmed Clu's identity in the new trailer. 220.127.116.11 09:27, March 11, 2010 (UTC)bdubs216
- It's been confirmed by several sources. AICN reported that a reliable source told them it was Clu.
- TR2N Story Details Reveal A Little More About What Kosinski & Co. Are Up To!!
- Jeff Bridges also said that he did some motion capture for the Comic Con '08 Trailer, so I assuming he played the guy with the yellow circuitry.
- Jeff Bridges Interview Also the yellow-circuitry guy sounds a lot like Clu's voice. -Mr. Sinistar 19:36, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm just sort of thinking out loud, but shouldn't this page and the one for CLU 2 have all the letters in the title in caps since CLU stands for something? That Kid Again 21:10, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, the official website makes mentions of him mostly as "Clu" (although CLU can also be found in rare instances). I'm content to leave this one alone for the moment. Maybe the novel could clear it up... -- WarBlade 04:55, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
Where The Hero Clu Turn to Evil Clu?Edit
Clu Was a Minor Hacker That Derezzed By MCP. Then It Was Revived as Clu 2. So How does Clu Was Happen to An Evil One? Magnus User 16:58, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Clu 2 is program. He was simply following his programming, which drove him to create the perfect system. He perceived the the chaos represented by the ISOs to be an obstacle to perfection, so he decided to purge them from the TRON system. -- WarBlade 20:22, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
Flynn and CLU's chat Edit
I can't seem to figure this one out. In the beginning of the CLU scene, Flynn starts talking to CLU. That's fine and all, and everything checks out, but then CLU starts replying. How does this work? I thought maybe it was a representation of what Flynn was typing, but I don't think Flynn would type that, and there is no way CLU could have heard Flynn's voice, and vice versa. TheMattMan095 20:51, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- It's very interesting to talk about that!, ...could there have been computer-speakers or a little microphone? Or when somebody of them replied this text was shown on the screen of the other, (so that the producers of the movie decided "to make it audible for us".) ...But the craziest version would be that they could "communicate telepathically" ...A program and its (his) user... Guest 19:25, April, 12, 2012 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)