Castor an ISO ? Edit
I don't believe Castor is an ISO. I think he's the ISO sympathizer that helped Quorra escape many cycles ago.
- I believe he is. He certainly dresses like one, and that symbol on his head certainly looks like an ISO symbol. TheMattMan095 02:20, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
Merge with Zuse Edit
Since "Castor" is just an alias of Zuse, I don't think there is a reason to have two seperate articles. I propose a merge of the articles. As far as the name of the article goes, I recommend either "Zuse" or "Caster/Zuse", since Zuse is his "real" name. - 22.214.171.124 02:55, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I agree. Only one page for this guy, and name it Zuse.
- I agree. And I agree that it should be titled: Zuse. -TheLostJedi 14:30, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
- If Castor is how the character is credited in the film, then I think that's the article title that should be used. Furthermore, its the Program's more current name. Other Wiki's have a tendency to favour the most recent names and appearances in articles. So that's the logic that I would apply. There's no harm in having a re-direct to Castor from Zuse though, or to Zuse from Castor, for whichever identity we choose to accept as the article title. < CLD_0992 18:17, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, sure then. I figured Zuse would be better since it's his real name and Castor is just an alias, but whichever is fine by me. That said, it REALLY needs to be stepped up - one way or the other. --126.96.36.199 17:06, December 8, 2011 (UTC)