I M ME
Is this Article supposed to be considered a stub? It is rather short. I honestly think we should change this to be a stubbed article. There isn't much information on it.
UserCaleb 16:25, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Stubs are for articles which are incomplete, and Bit looks pretty well fleshed out to me. If you know of more content that should be added, feel free to suggest on this talk page. -- WarBlade 19:10, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Photos in Trivia removed?Edit
- All Bit images are in the Bit gallery, and the Yoshimoto cubes are not even Bit. -- WarBlade (talk) 20:43, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Always better to link to Wikipedia for real-world items that don't have their own articles on this wiki. Those who want to know can use google to find a picture. (I'm surprised mainstream Wikipedia doesn't have a picture on their article for this item already; no doubt someone will put one there eventually.) --Infiniteviking (talk) 04:14, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Because Wikipedia has mods that are so uptight power hungry that won't let you post a photo without getting approved by the pope and the president in the same room with a green peen made of gold. It's easier to link to a photo then let people search wikipedia if they want. Mr. D. (talk) 04:27, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- It's not about power-hunger, it's about making sure people own or have obtained the rights to the photos they post; a wiki of that size and scope needs those checks. Well, I suppose someone who owns a Yoshimoto cube will have to take a new photo in order for it to be added to the Wiki article. Maybe I'll make a papercraft one for that purpose. There's a video with a pattern here.