Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thanks for helping add to the article I made. I'm sort of new here, so I don't know how to add "finishing touches" to articles.
Appearance in Tron: Uprising and Backstory Edit
It's not definite if he's going to be in Tron: Uprising. It doesn't seem likely, due to the fact that his scar-backstory is explained in a comic within the official Tron: Legacy movie magazine. If you don't beleive me, head to your local bookstore and check it out. -- Gibson42 01:05, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Quote: "To give you an example of how we approached storytelling sometimes is like when you’re in the End of Line club, when we first meet Castor and he’s being berated by one of the patrons saying, ‘I want an audience with Zuse.’ His name is Bartik, and there’s an entire back story we have for him. The guy with him, his name is Hopper, there’s a whole thing between the two of them, what they are doing in there, and how they got there." - Source. Granted, it doesn't confirm the character's presence, but at the same time it is a strong indication when considering Bartik's background as a partisan and the title of the show. I say, even though it's a speculative addition, leave it until disproven. -- WarBlade 06:59, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
- You're right, but it's still in the comic. But I have seen that quote before. However, I'll take your advice and let it be. I would recomend taking a look at that comic, though. Thanks. Oh, it appears that I'm having trouble seperating my response from yours. Any advise? -- Gibson42 01:05, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I always use the "Code View" (or maybe it's called the source view), while you're probably in the rich text editor. There should be a small button above your edit pane, separated from the collection of edit buttons, that will toggle to the source version. That way you can see (and edit) content without the rich text editor spitting out code with unwanted formatting. My indents are achieved with an extra colon added each time. I've also just formatted your reply. -- WarBlade 03:37, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks. Oh, and if he doesn't appear by the end of the series, can I say "I told you so?" -- Gibson42 02:52, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, okay. Not that it matters much. Wikis have such transient information anyway. :) -- WarBlade 19:03, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I know it dosn't matter, but I just want to be the one saying it for once. (Heh heh) -- Gibson42 01:04, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
- The fourth episode of Uprising, and I'm already wrong. I didn't think that they'd even reuse this character at all... I apologize for my ignorance. --Gibson42 05:36, June 22, 2012 (UTC)