|This article is written from a|
Real World perspective.
He was one of the first original members of Lisberger Studios, he designed the studio's logo. He later served as writer and art director on Animalympics. He later wen to work as concept artist on TRON.
- Animalympics (1980) (character development and story, animator, art director)
- TRON (1982) (designer: Recognizer, effects animator, pre-production concepts, production storyboards)
- The Brave Little Toaster (1987) (character designer, layout artist)
- A Goofy Movie (1995) (storyboard artist)
- The Emperor's New Groove (2000) (additional story material, story artist)
- Tarzan (2000) (story)
- Brother Bear (2004) (story)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009) (story artist)