There are many ways that you can improve your wikia. Below are a number of tips for how to build and improve a great Wikia community.
- Attract contributors and promote your wikia.
- Design your wikia. You should upload a nice background through your theme designer, and create a main page that will allow people to start finding your content.
- Explore your Admin Dashboard. Finish the tasks on your Progress Bar so your wikia is fully set up. Use WikiFeatures to enable community-building features like Achievements, Chat, Forum, and Message Wall.
- Build a smart, user-friendly navigation so people can easily find their way around your wikia.
- Avoid common mistakes when you set up your wikia.
- Create sensible policies, but not too many! Creating too many policies can drive away contributors, especially if the policies become complex.
- Be aware of the best practices for administrators and bureaucrats.
- Add videos to illustrate your content with more than just images. Videos help keep readers on your wikia longer, and can turn readers into editors.
- Enable Game Guides if your wikia is about a video game. People can easily find your content on a mobile device.
Further Help & Feedback
Retrieved from "http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Improving_your_Wikia_wiki"