This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
TRON 2.0 - KILLER APP Mod and User Error 2 Release Trailer
April 16, 2010
tron, tron 2.0, tron legacy, tron evolution, killer app, killer app mod, mod, expansion, mission, patch, widescreen, 1,080p, hd, user error, user error 2, ue2, lithtech, monolith, ldso, let's play, walkthrough
The TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod and User Error 2 are fan-made modifications, for the PC game TRON 2.0 released by Buena Vista Interactive (Disney) and Monolith Productions.
KILLER APP Mod v1.1 features:
- Adds 16:9 and 16:10 Widescreen support to TRON 2.0
- God Mode, Permission, Gold subroutine cheats in Single Player
- Adds new Multiplayer Characters to Disc Arena and Derez
- New skin styles and colors for Multiplayer Characters
- Added Rod Primitive and Energy Claw weapons in Derez
- New 3-D Derez powerups
- New Classic and Super Light Cycle colors
- New flashing wheel spokes and gradient trail on Light Cycles
- Tweaks, fixes, and so much more ...
User Error 2 features:
- 16:9 and 16:10 Widescreen with Killer App Mod installed
- 16 New Single Player levels (including cutscenes)
- Enter the computer world as Jeremy Powers and steal secrets from ENCOM, a Russian spy satellite, the Pentagon, Britain's MI6, and Bold Ventures International
- Destroy corruption wherever you find it
- Ride a Solar Sailer
- Steal a Recognizer and visit a vast digital landscape
- Escape from swarming Grid Bugs
Note that if you have not played TRON 2.0 or User Error 2 before: there are some SPOILERS in this trailer, so you may not want to watch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you just did a fresh install of TRON 2.0 on Vista or Windows 7, make sure you are running the game in Administrator mode. Otherwise, the game will not create certain files the mod needs to install. You will get a "TRON 2.0 has not been run before" error when attempting to install the mod.
To prevent this: Right click the TRON 2.0 shortcut icon, choose Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, and put a checkmark in the "Run this program as an administrator" box. Then run the game at least once.
The game may also crash with a "Client MFC" error after the mod has been installed if Administrator mode is not enabled.
An updated version of User Error 2 that works in widescreen (with the KA Mod installed first) and fixes some bugs will be released soon. Check back later for a download link to UE2.
It's best to watch the trailer in higher quality HD so you can see the details better.