Please use this page to discuss pages that have been labeled for deletion.
The Optimizer page is a candidate for deletion. I was not aware that Code Optimization Ware was already in existence, and it fulfills the exact same purpose.
FarmerBob12 01:57, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Gotcha, Bob. Thanks for the awesome edits you're writing! -- Mr. Sinistar 02:47, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
File:034_DataWraith_Training_transcript.png WITHOUT parentheses is a duplicate of File:034_DataWraith_Training_(transcript).png. The one WITH parentheses is the correct image that I want to use, but I had trouble viewing it initially. —Preceding unsigned comment added by FarmerBob12 (talk • contribs)
Alternate Abraxas may be real. A friend of mine has a security job at disney, and he hears things. Most are general adult banter, but one was about Tron: Legacy's sequel. And EVERYONE in the world should know... Clu-2's epic! GO CASTOR! CRAY-DAIMON CRAY 20:44, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Tron: Animated Edit
Tron Animated has been proven in existance for I have met the sound editor and he assures me it will be on Disney XD by the year 2012 at latest. He is not legally able to tell me what its about, but he says a preview will come soon. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Shotgungx (talk • contribs)
- We're already aware of it. I've redirected the page accordingly. -- WarBlade 01:49, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
Fate Unknown Edit
Sam transferred all the data of the TRON system onto a portal USB. Therefore the fate of the Tron system and everything inside it, their fate remains unknown. Tron's fate is unknown- because we saw him falling into the digital sea. But he could possibly make a return in TRON 3. AznPride112 03:17, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
- The "Fate Unknown" category is pretty much pointless, because everything that was still in existence at the end of TRON can be considered "fate unknown", and everything still on the TRON system at the end of TRON: Legacy can likewise be considered "fate unknown". Basically, you've created a filter that covers about 80% of all articles on digital characters and locations on the Tron Wiki. I have a counter suggestion: Abandon this one and think of a snappy title for "Characters with ambiguous demise." -- WarBlade 11:01, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
When I publish my book, I will make a new Paige Flynn page. If I don't, I'll delete the page myself.
Stephanie "FL" NicholsSannpuppies 03:47, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
- The purpose of the Tron Wiki is to document the TRON franchise. Because your fan fiction fall outside of this goal, we cannot leave it in the main namespace. What I have done instead is to migrate it to the user namespace under your username. That turns control of it over to you, rather than the community. -- WarBlade 12:01, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
I created the Light Gun page, and please do not delete it. Light Jets have Light Guns. Check the page out. And I remember in Tron Legacy how CLUE 2 along with his army attack the end of line pub. I saw Light Guns shooting around from batons. Watch the scene yourself.
- The words "light guns" were thrown into those vehicle articles, by me, to account for the vehicles' ability to shoot bolts energy. There currently isn't a named item in the TRON universe referred to as "Light Gun". As for the End of Line Club, see Castor's cane. -- WarBlade 19:08, June 19, 2012 (UTC)