Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Balls come in different sorts, each with different properties.
- Ball Primitives are simple grenades. They are thrown and cause splash damage, making them very hard to dodge. These are used by Z-Lots and Jet.
- The Ball Launcher is a sort of grenade launcher, launching Balls much farther than what is possible with the Ball Primitive. These are also used by Z-Lots and Jet.
- Drunken Dims is an extremely deadly projectile weapon used only by Jet. It fires a number of mini-Balls in a straight path in front of the user of this weapon. Rector Scripts use a weaker weapon similar to this called Corruptic Dims.
- Ball Storm is similar to Ball Primitive but causes a much larger explosion with decay damage and visual impairment after being hit by the blast.
Ball's Affect on System MemoryEdit
When hit by a ball, Jet's system memory is corrupted. This happens in two ways.
- Bad Blocks are pieces of empty system memory that are corrupted, so they can no longer be filled with Subroutines. They can be gotten rid of using the De-Frag procedural.
- Subroutines can be infected so they no longer work, or more commonly have a lower efficiency, so a defensive subroutine will be half as effective. This infection can then be spread to other sub-routines if not disinfected.